Friday, June 17, 2011

pizza and pasta and whiskers on kittens...these are a few of my favorite things....

In light of my ravishing hunger as dinner time approaches - I decided to make the anticipation for my little double dinner tonight even stronger. I gathered up some of the most delicious dishes that rank in my favorites in the city of Toronto for your viewing pleasure.  If you are anything like me - one of three things will happen after looking at these photos. 

1. You will drool all over your keyboard and possibly pass out

2. You won't make it to the last photo as you will already be half way down the street running to one of these spots - whichever is closest to you.

3.  You will hate me for making you so hungry and possibly write me hate tweets for sparking an unstoppable hunger force (its happened before).

Enjoy :)

Bread Knots from Buca
Eggplant Parmesan from Buca
Truffle Albacore Roll from Blowfish
Papardelle with Goat Ragu from Enoteca Sociale
Caesar Salad from Jacobs Steakhouse
  Margarita D.O.P Pizza from Pizza Libretto

Ziti Pomodori from Local Kitchen.  Simple and Perfect

"Top Chef" Green Curry Chicken from Lee

xo Chef Natty

No comments:

Post a Comment