Monday, August 29, 2011

pizza wars

Taking a little break from recipe posting - I got to thinking about delivery pizza.  This past Saturday the girls and I had a little pizza, wine and sweatpants party as an early birthday celebration for my good friend lala.  In planning for this, there was a debate over where to order our pizza from (this is a very serious decision for us as food is generally the glue that holds together these types of evenings).  With all the options out there I want to know what my lovely readers have to say on the issue.  As it's obviously a very serious one.  Pizziaolo is a classic choice these days - with all the gourmet options it can be hard to beat.  But what about a classic pie from pizza pizza?  Their creamy garlic dipping sauce tastes like the good ol' highschool days and sometimes I crave it like a newly sober crack addict alcoholic craves their fix.  And how about the underdogs?  Dominos cracker crust? Pizza Hut stuffed crust?

I'd love to know what the consensus is.... all opinions welcome





No comments:

Post a Comment