Friday, August 5, 2011

tasty treats for two years of bliss


In light of the fact that it is my two year wedding anniversary this weekend, I started thinking about delicious wedding cakes.  The buttercream.  ohhh the buttercream.  Considering I am not the best baker in the world,  I find it totally fascinating that these cake pro's have the patience for these beautifully meticulous and perfect cakes.  One of the perks for using my lovely wedding cake creator extraordinaire - Roxycakes - was that on your one year wedding anniversary, she creates little mini versions of your wedding cake to enjoy while you toast your first year of marriage.   Since I am on year two, I don't get these treats this year, but I did come across the photos I took last year and felt compelled to share.  They tasted even better than they look.  Two thumbs up for Roxycakes - I highly recommend her for anyone looking for an absolutely fantastic wedding cake.
This was the original:


happy sweet tooth friday. and happy anniversary to my wonderful hubs. kisskiss xo

chef natty

No comments:

Post a Comment