Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Sushi Love in Liberty - RAAW


One of the many perks of living in Liberty Village is the convenience factor that plays into almost every daily activity one could want.  You've got your Dry cleaners, your Blockbuster, your local cheese store ' The Village Cheesemonger' (obvi), your Goodlife Fitness (a place that hasn't seen my tush in quite some time), your grocery store and of course... your staple sushi spot.  Now, I have to admit, I am usually not expecting much when I go to little random sushi spots.  You've got your California roll.... your seaweed salad....maybe some spicy tuna here and there - but usually not much that's gunna blow your mind.  Well - I have to say that the fairly new (under a year still makes you a newborn) addition to Liberty Village - Raaw - has really exceeded my expectations.  Hubs and I find ourselves there at least once a week these days and they have really stepped it up when it comes to specialty rolls.

A few favorites to try?
The Kani Salad, The Firecracker Roll and the Crunch Roll.

Definitely worth a try!

xo Liberty Lover aka Chef Natty

No comments:

Post a Comment