Monday, March 15, 2010

The Best Things I Ever Ate - Part 2

So i'm going to make this one a recurring post for all my readers (all 5 of you) because I am constantly finding myself making new fantastic food discoveries throughout the city and when I travel. 

todays treats:

for amazing pizza *pizza libretto* - they dont take reservations so you can pretty much guantee you will have to wait for a table but the pizza is amazing.  Traditional. Italian. Thin crust. Gourmet. Excellence.

for amazing perogies * MARBEN * Smoked Cheddar + Roasted Garlic Perogies: Onion Caramel, House-cured Bacon, Sour Cream Foam - a must try

for amazing Sunday brunch * Le Select Bistro* CROQUE-MONSIEUR /CROQUE-MADAME

for an amazing chocolate chip cookie * le gourmand * seriously. its the size of my face and somehow the chocolate stays gooey for hours.  legit. Thank you to my intern buddy for introducing this amazingness into my life.

love from chef natty xo

No comments:

Post a Comment