Monday, March 8, 2010

love from foodie.

Hello friends, fellow bloggers and foodies! After following other people's blogs for quite some time i've finally decided to try this out. I love to cook, love to dine out and being Italian, naturally i've grown up around insanely delicious cooking my entire life. SO...basically this blog is to include anything food related in my life. Stay tuned for restaurant favorites, cooking tips and most importantly some of my fav recipes that i've made up over the years (i dislike following recipes to a tee). You may be wondering about the clear truffle obsession... really there is no true rhyme or reason behind that other than the fact that i love them, they are in a lot of my recipes and anyone who doesn't love them should probably call it quits on my blog asap. :)

I am so so so excited to officially begin posts and I hope you will all love reading them and cooking along with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment