Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Carens Wine and Cheese Bar

Last night I had a girly dinner with my 3 besties at Carens Wine and Cheese Bar.  I had been there once before and was quite impressed with the food and last night was no different.  We discovered a fabulous patio at the back of the restaurant that i never knew existed and that I am now in love with.  Very secluded...heaters for the chilly eve's... and blankets...yes blankets! 

The unpretentious setting and simple yet cozy atmosphere makes it a great place for a nice low-key dinner to catch up with friends or enjoy a dinner for two with hubs (your own respective hubs of course ... obvi you wont be dining with mine).

Last night's menu selections included an amazing shrimp pesto tagliatelle pasta.  So good I wish I had some more right now.

Located in the heart of Yorkville I highly recommend this hidden gem.

xo Chef Natty

No comments:

Post a Comment